Thursday, October 27, 2016

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Oh my goodness! What a surprise! I returned from my trip to notice something amazing with our 'green' pumpkin - it wasn't green anymore!!
because of this pumpkin, students were able to observe the last two stages of the pumpkin life cycle!

"The other pumpkins are more orange Mrs. Brar!"

I brought back beautiful maple leafs from Vancouver for the students to observe. We looked at all of the beautiful colours and started our leaf imprint art project.

Ask me what I did here:














Scholastic Book order will be placed tomorrow - if you wish to order something for your child, please fill out the form and return it with your child tomorrow.

Thanks!


Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Today was our last day of school for the year! We celebrated by having a year-end assembly. Thank for all of the gifts and cards - you'...