Thursday, March 16, 2017

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Reminders for tomorrow
- Wear Green
- Early Dismissal!

Today we practiced our large number doubles. We are double stars with numbers from 1-6, and today we were practicing with 7+7, 8+8, 9+9 and 10+10. These double facts will help us with adding and subtracting. Ask me about the game we played today and how we practiced our double facts.







To practice double facts at home, ask your child to complete these IXL math problems


Addition strategies

Another great day of skating! Ask me how I did!



We started building today! Ask me what I built!































Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Today was our last day of school for the year! We celebrated by having a year-end assembly. Thank for all of the gifts and cards - you'...