Monday, May 8, 2017

Monday, May 8, 2017

Dear Parents,

I will be taking a few personal days to attend a family wedding from May 11-18, returning back to work on May 19. Since this is a PD day, I will be seeing the students after the long weekend on May 23rd. During my time away, Mrs. Dobler (a wonderful and amazing teacher) will be teaching the children. If you have any questions or concerns while I am away, please feel free to ask Mrs. Dobler or Mr. Dyck (dgdyck@cbe.ab.ca) or Mrs. Tuttle (cmtuttle@cbe.ab.ca). I have scheduled blog posts for the days I am away. These blog posts will be very limited and include any important information you or students may know for the days ahead. Regular blog post (with pictures and all) will resume upon my return

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Simmy Brar

Today was our in-school field trip! Student participated in building a zoo enclosure for an animal of their choice. Please ask your child what they added to their animals habitat. Ask them:what does your animal need? Enjoy these pictures! Thank you to our parent volunteers who helped make this day possible!!






















































































Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Today was our last day of school for the year! We celebrated by having a year-end assembly. Thank for all of the gifts and cards - you'...